Manufacturers Association of the Southern Tier Membership Investment
As one of the oldest associations of its kind in the country, MAST has remained a key player in shaping the economic landscape of which area manufacturing operates in. MAST’s history spans 120 years, and during our time serving the area’s manufacturing base we’ve helped countless companies:
- Providing Access to a Network of Peers
- Building Our Regions Workforce
- Creating a Better Business Environment Through Advocacy & Action
- Supplying a Forum to Share Ideas and Access Valuable Information
- Saving Time and Money Through Human Resource Support Services
An investment in MAST continues this tradition and opens companies to a wide variety of services aimed at sustaining and growing the manufacturing sector for years to come.
MAST members are part of a large network of fellow manufacturers and partner organizations. In addition, MAST members receive benefits such as:
- Workforce development assistance
- Navigating compliance regulations
- Advocacy efforts at the local, state and federal levels
- Access to information on best practices and benchmarking
- Topic-specific workshops and meetings
MAST Fees and Dues
Initiation Fee: (Paid one time only on joining the Association)
- 0-99 employees $200
- 100-199 employees $10 per employee
- 200-400 employees $14 per employee ($1,200 maximum)
The dues rate is $10 per employee per year for all member companies. Minimum dues are $320 per year for companies with 32 or fewer employees.
Please ask us about convenient billing options for annual dues or for the initiation fee.